Solutions Architect – IT Specialist Junior
Wide Group (WG) is recruiting for the position of Solutions Architect, reporting to the IT Manager, to lead and manage all IS&T related matters for an organization of 80, within a 5-people department.
WG’s IT department is responsible for providing efficient and effective information systems & technology services to internal and external users and for developing internal insurtech software
- Supporting internal and external users in the day-by-day activities
- Managing servers, services and LAN/internet/VPN connectivity for Wide Group Offices, including architecture evolution and upgrades
- Assisting the IT Manager in developing our internal software applications
Requested IT skills:
- Linux Network & System Administration
- HW geek (Linux perspective)
- LAN migration from MS Windows to Linux
- AWS Administration
- G Suite (Business) Administration
Appreciated IT skills:
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- FOSS, Linux, Gnu enthusiast
- An exceptional attitude, flexibility, ability to manage stress and complexity
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Availability to travel among the company’s local offices
APPLICATION VIA EMAIL/FORM, ONLY
THIS POSITION IS ALWAYS OPEN
Immediate entry and initial training. Role and remuneration will be commensurate with experience and skill.
The position can be based either in Bologna or Bozen.
Please consider frequent assignments to other offices of the Company.
Indicare eventuale appartenza a categorie protette nel CV o presentazione.
Per leggere l’informativa privacy clicca QUI.