WHO IS THE BROKER?
The Broker is a professional, signed in the appropriate register (the “B” section of RUI, established with D. lgl n. 209, September 7, 2005 and governed by regulation ISVAP nr. 5 The October 16 2006), that connects its customers, public or private, with the insurance market in order to give solutions and coverage to the risks associated to their activity.
The Broker works for the sake of his Customers, finding high quality insurance solutions, operating both in the national and international market. The broker authority legitimates the role of the broker during his activity on behalf of his customers with the Insurance Companies.
HOW WE WORK:
- risk analysis and risk management;
- check and monitoring of insurance coverages;
- development and management of national and international insurance programs;
- selection of advanced insurance products on the national and international market;
- strong relationship with all main Insurance Companies;
- issuing of new insurance contracts and renewals;
- innovative home-broking area, “MyWide” always updated and available with just a click;
- claims handling and managemement.